Events - Camps - Festivals
Teaching and Learning
Teddy Bears’ Picnic
Teddy Bears’ Picnic Resources
Ideas, notes and resources for churches wanting to hold an event for young families in their area.
· To reconnect with families in your area after the pandemic
· To connect with new families in your area
· To provide a Covid secure fun activity for fun families that demonstrates God’s love and care for everyone
You could . . .
· Invite families for a picnic lunch/tea with home-made sandwiches and cake made by members of the congregation
· Provide story time and simple activities families can join in with safely from their picnic mat
· Use the opportunity to find out what ongoing activities families would like to come to at church
All the files are ready to download in a zipped file.
Clicking on the link should start the download process instantly but if that doesn’t work, right-mouse click on the link and select ‘save link as’ you should then be asked what folder you want to save the file to.
When you have downloaded them to your computer right-mouse click on the file and choose ‘unzip’- WinZip will unzip them if it is installed on your device.
The zip contains 16 files and is 9 MB in size. The original zipped file can be deleted once the contents have been extracted.